“The Bucket Brigade”
Air Pollution Monitoring
“Citizens Have A ‘Right–To-Know’ and ‘Need-to-Know’
what is in the air they are forced to breathe!”
- Greater Pottstown Area residents need the “Bucket Brigade” to test our own air. Polluters are self-testing, self-monitoring, and self-reporting. The buckets will provide us with a powerful Right-to-Know technique to watchdog major world-wide polluters who threaten our future.
1. Buckets will be available for citizens to take a “grab sample” of pollution levels at any time, day or right, weekday or week-end.
2. The “Bucket Brigade” could inspire polluting industries to be more responsible concerning their hazardous air emissions.
3. We can gain a deeper understanding of the environmental issues we face and track problems to their sources.
4. Eventually industry may be forced to spend the money necessary to stop their hazardous air emissions from destroying our lives.
5. Knowledge is power! Specific technical information will allow us to work toward effective pollution prevention.
Read more about the Bucket Brigade
Read more about what the bucket will test for
The Alliance For A Clean Environment
"Air Quality and Health"
Sponsored and Presented by ACE and Greenwatch
Limited Seating – Reservations Required by September 18, 2002
Call ACE (610) 326-6433
Monday, September 23, 2002
Pottstown Middle School
Large Group Instruction Room – Second Floor
Franklin and East Streets in Pottstown
8:00 to 10:00 A.M.
What’s in your air?
What’s it doing to your health?
Learn how to test your air
10:00 to 12:00 Noon
View the award winning toxic comedy
12:00 to 1:00 P.M.
Questions, Discussion, and
Producer and Star of “Blue Vinyl”
For more information:
P.O. Box 3063
Stowe, PA 19464
| donate online | contents | contact us | join | contact web master |